Well what a day! I had a hard time keeping food down all day. Char has been doing pretty good. She is getting good at entertaining herself while I lay down, but even today was hard on her too. I think she was a little fed up with me by the time Nate came home. It was good to have him take over for a few hours.
He is almost to the end of summer season. It's been a good summer at camp so far. I can tell he is completely exhausted! This has been a busy one that's for sure. He is out grocery shopping for me right now.
I completely forgot how immobilizing this part of pregnancy is. I guess it is good that I quickly forgot how hard it is or we wouldn't be doing this again. =) I'm hoping that it will only last a few more weeks and then on to the super woman phase!
p.s. I lost my phone again...so if you're trying to reach me just email. I have no clue where it ended up this time. Usually Char takes it, but I don't think she was the culprit this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hang in there Lis. We are praying for you. It was good to see you, Char and Nate last weekend. have a great tuesday Love Dad
You already know this will pass, your a trooper. We love you. Mom
Post a Comment