.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

And they're back...

The Blazers are back! Who would have thought it would take this long to figure out money in the NBA...
I'm glad they came to an agreement and decided to play basketball. They are much better at that anyway.

We got to watch the pre-season game online the other day. It looks like we have a good group coming into the year.
Sadly, Brandon Roy had to take off this year due to his knee injuries. He is now "retired." I can't imagine being retired at such a young age. I'm sure he's trying to decide what to do next for a career. Some retired players go on to coach or do commentary for games. Shaq will be a new commentator this year. We are very excited to watch him in that new role as he is a natural entertainer.

Another exciting event in the NBA...LA now has 2 great basketball teams. =) In the past Lakers dominated Clippers, but as shown in their first preseason game, the Clippers started this season off to take the Lakers 114 to 95. Both teams had their starters in the whole time. A friend of ours who watched the game said it had play off game atmosphere. I'm sure the Clippers and their fans are excited to finally show up Kobe. =)

No comments: