.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Brrr!!!

It's a cold 22 degrees out this morning. I was wondering why I heard the furnace on all night long. The ground is frosty....no snow yet, but I wonder if we'll see some before Christmas!

We have a few last minute errands to run today, but for the most part we are pretty ready for the long weekend ahead.

We decided to let Charlotte start opening her gifts yesterday because we realized she is going to be hit with a lot of things to open. And most things are small, but I don't want it to be overwhelming. I'm hoping she can saver them one at a time. Yesterday she opened up a new shampoo and was excited to use it in bath time. She just LOVES bath time! I have to be careful not to say the word "bath" all day long until we're actually ready to give her a bath or else she'll go squealing down the hallway and into the bathroom.

Stay warm!

2 comments:

dan and cheryl forbes said...

Remember the days of bathtime tears? Glad bathtime is anticipated now :)

Anonymous said...

So true she use to be scared and now she can't wait to jump in. She will be one clean child.