Thanks for the birthday wishes! I had a very relaxing 30th birthday last weekend. My parents came up for the day to watch C while Nate and I took off for a date day.
I started my day out with a pedicure....I decided I'm pregnant and 30 and gosh I need some pampering! Nate dropped me off while he went out to coffee to have some time to himself too.
Afterwards he picked me up and we went out for a Christmas tea at a local tea house. It was very quiet and restful. We enjoyed a long meal time with good conversation. And I might add...no interruptions. =) Although the meal was wonderful it did not fulfill our hungry bellies, so we headed to McD's to share a burger before hitting the mall for some Christmas shopping.
I decided it would be easiest to do our Christmas shopping without C there. Probably true. But the mall may not have been the best choice. Who knew other people would be at the mall too??? What are the odds.
Anyway, it was a long walk through the stores. Nate kept it entertaining. We passed through the perfume section of Macy's trying to find out way out of the store. I think his comment was, "oh gosh I think I just got cancer twice!" He's a funny person to shop with.
That was the end of our birthday celebration day. It was nice to have time to rest and hang out with Nate. 30 is off to a great start!
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you had a great birthday
How about a toe picture?
Post a Comment