Today we had our Toyota sent to the mechanic to have the transmission flushed. Well, it turns out we need a new transmission for that car. Oh boy what an expense that will be! While we were there Nate had the same mechanic look at his commuter car because of some other issues. Looks like he also needs a new transmission and a new clutch! YIKES!!!!! Both cars need new transmissions and his needs a new clutch. Oh man....well, I guess after these are taken care of it's just light maintenance....right???
Oh boy...I think we may go back to the days of yore and walk into town or hitch hike to get to the store. =)
So until we get those things fixed, my car will be an in-town-only or In-case-of-emergencey only car and Nate will still be able to get to work (we will fix his next week). But that will really limit our activities this next year.
I suppose with a newborn you really don't leave the house much anyway. It may just work out in our favor that way. And I could use some more walking in my day. I just hope Char and the new one are up for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's a good thing you have the double stroller option.
I can still come up once a week for helping with errands.
Give Chris a call
817-831-6316 All Import Auto Parts
Love ya!
Jolene
(I texted you more info)
There are so many at home activities to do. I'm sure you will have a great time. Besides, the difference between one and two children is the biggest change and it will need a lot of home time to adjust to. I can't wait to meet your new little one. I miss you all and hope everything improves for your cars though. Love, Bridget
Hope you had a wonderful Birthday Roo Love ya Aunt Dee
Post a Comment