2 hours and counting...I'm anxiously awaiting our first ultrasound (sp?) appointment this afternoon. Our baby's first picture! I'm hoping they'll give us a digital image of it so we can post it here tonight.
Last night I got a call to remind me of the appointment. They also informed me that I need to drink 32 oz. of water just before the appointment... and hold my bladder!! Are you serious! I can barley hold a sip of water! Sorry if that's too much information, but I definitely have gained a greater appreciation for pregnant ladies in public restrooms. If I ever run into a long line in a public restroom and see a pregnant lady in the back I'm going to take a group vote on boosting here to next available stall!
So here we go...2 hours to go.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen and Amen!! I never understood how it was possible to go 6 times in an hour... and now I do. Ha!
Just wait until your last trimester when the little one decides to jolt your bladder. Yikes! Crazy thing this pregnancy thing.
Can't wait to see pics of your little one!! We've been praying lots for your new little family!! =)
Post a Comment