I never thought I would ever be so excited about wanting to eat and complete a whole sandwich! It's true, my diet is now moving from a liquid diet to more solids! My energy level seems to be maintaining more consistently during the day and my naps are becoming fewer and far between. Which means I can now leave the house.
Yesterday I was able to connect with a college friend for coffee (she had coffee..I had OJ). It was nice to get out of the house for an hour and visit with her. Newberg is a funny little town in the way that you can choose to have a class reunion at any time of the day. Just as long as you are conveniently at a local coffee shop you WILL see friends you went to school with. It's one of those alumni guarantees I think. =0) We did run into a few people we both knew and that was also enjoyable.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad to hear you felt like an outing! We can't wait to see pictures! Lots of hugs1
Mom & Dad Forbes
Post a Comment