We live in a house with 2 very large fish tanks. Both are filled with all sorts of african style fish! They are so much fun to watch. Lately there has been a fish war between two of the fish in the living room tank. I'm usually on the couch most of the day, so they have been the source of my entertainment these days. Apparently you can tell when one fish is dominating in the fight because their colors will become brighter and their fins will stand up higher. How cool!!
I've been hoping the red fish will win one of these days because he has some really cool colors!
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha! I love it! You're so lucky to have fish to watch. I remember the not so awesome first trimester (and in my case...2nd & 3rd trimester) nausea where I couldn't function and planted myself on the couch for hours on end only to watch my thighs get larger and larger. Ha! If only I had some fish fighting to entertain myself....
Love you girl!
Lissa you are so funny and random. Only you would cheer on a certain fish....well I guess to do that with my cats too. I also cheer for the underdog.."cat" in this case.
Have a great day.
Jolene
Post a Comment