This is Charlotte at 2 months old in her buzz chair.
It's hard to catch a smiley picture, so this one is blurry. She just started smiling at us about 2 weeks ago. I just LOVE it!Wow time is flying by! I can't believe Charlotte is already 2 months.
She went in for her 2 month doctor's visit yesterday and surprise surprise....we have a tall girl! She is now 2 ft. tall....she is in the 90% category for height! I know she didn't get that from me that's for sure!
She now weighs 12lbs....I can feel it too=) It used to be pretty easy to bounce her up and down, but now I'm really feeling it after several reps! Nate and I are getting a workout in our arms.
7 comments:
My goodness Lissa what happened? She has really grown and has a lovely smile. She's a little girl now not a newborn.
I love the pics. She is tall. Definitly taller than Chase. he's weeks older, and still not 24 inches yet. Poor thing. I love the buzz chair. I think Chase would have loved one of those. Now he's too interested in beng like a big kid. He just likes to sit, stand or be with someone.
She is so beautiful!!!!!
You two should market baby workouts. :) Have people come over and lift your baby! I would do it.
WOW! It's so hard to believe that it's been that long alredy. Time flies through all the good stuff! I'm sure you are enjoying every minute of it. I'm not sure how much excercise you are able to do yet, but they do have mommy and baby yoga videos out there. They are supposed to be great for postnatal recovery and also for bonding. Keep on having fun with that adorable little angel. love you and miss you all!
I love her smile too!! Happy to be following your adventures in parenthood, Lis and Nate!
She is so absolutely precious. I hope one day we can see her!
Post a Comment