.

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Still recovering

I was told 8-10 weeks before I would feel good again... Well today marks the 8th week and I'm still in a lot if pain...mmmm
It might be due to my stitches tearing a few weeks ago... Or that I am trying to act "normal" when really I'm not there yet.

I can't wait to run again!

I sit down to do all my chores. There is a chair by the sink and one by the dryer. That has helped a LOT. This week I will try to take it easy... That's easier said than done.

4 comments:

dan and cheryl forbes said...

Good plan...maybe week 9 & 10 will really make a difference....praying for healing!
Wish we could help out some...

Anonymous said...

Lissa I'm glad your going to take care of yourself it's important. Love, Mom

BCricket said...

Trust me when I say taking it easy is a good plan. Trying to be normal when your body isn't ready can really do more harm then you know. It makes for a lot longer and more difficult recovery. I love you and hope things can return to normal soon, but just look for the good in it and it things will happen before you know it. Take care. Love, Bridget

Anonymous said...

Beth is 2 years old now, and there are still days when I take a nap when she's napping just so I can be a good mommy when she wakes up! Self-care is very important as a mom, especially when your body is recovering!