.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Beverly Beach

Every year the Stuewe's get together at Beverly Beach for a family camp out. We made it for just the day on Saturday, but it was well worth it...so restful and fun to visit with family. Plus, it was C's first trip to the ocean...she LOVED the sound of the waves. Nate thinks it reminded her of the womb. =)

I enjoyed it so much that I really didn't get any pictures...so I kiped a few from the Internet. =)

This is what the campground looks like near the yurt sites. A few families stayed in yurts and everyone else brought their trailers. We all meet up at the best campsite (view of the beach) for meals.


A view of the beach only a 2 min. walk from the campground.


Another view of the beach.



This is the view of the beach from the highway near the camp ground. You can kind of see the light house at the very end of the cliffs. Two of my cousins are training for a marathon, so they ran down as far as they could towards the lighthouse and back. WOW what a run!


My uncle Mark holding C. She loved seeing everyone again and they loved giving her hugs. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lissa I love the Forbes sign on your blog very cute.
I made 10 gallons of home style tomato sauce and ran out of jars. I have 5 gallons that needs jars.

jennifer joy said...

we went to beverly beach this month too! It's so beautiful!

We brought our puppy and it was his first beach trip, I wonder if he liked it because of the womb like waves too ;)