.

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Labor day weekend

I love 3 day weekends!

Friday, Rick and Christine came over and we did the "first Friday" art walk in town... we ran into several friends from various circles of life. I saw a lot of strollers...I think I'm just on "stroller radar" now. I'm always curious where stroller can go and so far they can go many places.
I got inspired by some of the art shown in the stores...I just LOVE art...mostly paintings and photography.

Yesterday Nate and I hung around the house, mostly outside. We even put blankets on the ground for C to lay down and watch the trees. She just LOVES that. We tried putting her to bed earlier to see what that would do...she only woke up 2 times!
I think one of the biggest adjustments with her sleep schedule is adjusting OUR schedule. =) I will admit it, we are both spontaneous people. We love to go anywhere at anytime. Now we have to be "scheduled" and that is going to go against our grain, but it will be good for Charlotte.

Not sure what the rest of the weekend holds...just relaxing and enjoying the time with the fam!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes that is what every parent learns their children schedule their lives. Not a bad thing.

Eric Stuewe said...

Mom and I did a spontaneous thing the other day (very out of character for us). We invited some friends over at the last miniute to help move the our hot tub and ended up having them all over for a BBQ....great fun!!

Jenny said...

It is such a hard adjustment. ((HUG)) praying for you guys!