The online journal of Nate, Lissa, Charlotte, and Olivia.
.
Tuesday, September 07, 2010
My ebay attempt
I am feeling the need to get rid of some stuff that has been taking up prime real estate in our garage.
Today I am attempting to sell some stuff on Ebay...not sure how it will go. Ebay seems so complex...every time I go to Barnes & Nobel I see a whole line up of "how to sell on Ebay" books. If they can write that many books about it...geesh...there must be something to it huh?
Well, here goes...we'll see if I'm successful or not.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hope it works out Roo. I may have one of those ebay books on my book shelf.
If you have any questions let me know. After quitting Nordstrom I was overstocked on makeup and perfume. I was hessitent about ebay, so I tried to craigslist all of it together. A womena called on it, and walked me through ebay. It was a Big blessing, because I ended up making almost 5x what I was asking on craigslist. I am still getting rid of all my nordstrom stuff.
2 comments:
Hope it works out Roo. I may have one of those ebay books on my book shelf.
If you have any questions let me know. After quitting Nordstrom I was overstocked on makeup and perfume. I was hessitent about ebay, so I tried to craigslist all of it together. A womena called on it, and walked me through ebay. It was a Big blessing, because I ended up making almost 5x what I was asking on craigslist. I am still getting rid of all my nordstrom stuff.
Post a Comment