A few months ago Nate showed me something he found on the Internet called "the free food Birthday Challenge." I went ahead and signed up for it.... and next week is my birthday, so I will have to let you know the outcome.
but here it is....y0u may get inspired to join the Birthday Challenge. =)
http://www.mrfreestuff.com/36-free-food-deals-for-your-birthday/
Already I have a coupon for a free burger at Red Robin, a $30 gift certificate for Benihannas, a free Coldstone treat will be coming on my actual birthday, free coffee at a local coffee shop, and
Baskin Robins will be sending me something soon as well.
Those are just a few of the fun offers for your birthday month!
If you know of any other fun things for birthdays let me know...I'll blog about it for others to enjoy on their birthday too. =)
2 comments:
You can also get some free stuff by signing up at:
-Sephora (mascara, eyeliner, shadow -all fairly neutral colors)
-Ruby Tuesday -free burger
-Container store -free bag
-DSW -$5 off
DO y'all have a swchlotski's deli? Dutch bro's you get a free coffee too. We have also signed up for all those places. The bonus for us, is our bdays are a day apart. So we both eat free. Carter get's his free 31 flavors this week, he is going to be so excited!!!!!!!
Post a Comment