These are the Christmas movies I know about: Christmas in connecticut 3 godfathers with john wayne The bishops wife, there is two versions little women, there is two versions Babes in toyland how the grinch stole christmas, there is two versions 34th street, there is two versions the glenn miller story with jimmy stewart bachelor mother sleepless in seattle It's a wonderful life holiday inn white christmas Rudolf the red nose reindeer The Christmas card is a hallmark (this one is really good) If they carry the hallmark movies there is a ton of Hallmark Christmas movies.
While you were sleeping is one of my all time favorites :) I just saw Elf for the first time a week ago, and LOVED it! Super funny! I'm also a big fan of the first Santa Claus. Charlotte is absolutely adorable, and your Christmas decorations are FANTASTIC! I hope that you, Nate, and Charlotte have a blessed Christmas season with your family :)
6 comments:
We LOVE Netflix!!!! we don't have cable and just do the $9.99. Totally worth it! Documentaries are awesome!!!
Home Alone is on their right now and they have some good old classics.
Of course my children't favorites right now are Ant Bully and Astro Boy! (Not Christmas ones but still cute).
These are the Christmas movies I know about:
Christmas in connecticut
3 godfathers with john wayne
The bishops wife, there is two versions
little women, there is two versions
Babes in toyland
how the grinch stole christmas, there is two versions
34th street, there is two versions
the glenn miller story with jimmy stewart
bachelor mother
sleepless in seattle
It's a wonderful life
holiday inn
white christmas
Rudolf the red nose reindeer
The Christmas card is a hallmark (this one is really good)
If they carry the hallmark movies there is a ton of Hallmark Christmas movies.
We love Netflix too! We do the same thing as the Kramer family above - no cable, just Netflix! YEAH unlimited watching on the Wii! Elf is a fun one.
While you were sleeping is one of my all time favorites :) I just saw Elf for the first time a week ago, and LOVED it! Super funny! I'm also a big fan of the first Santa Claus. Charlotte is absolutely adorable, and your Christmas decorations are FANTASTIC! I hope that you, Nate, and Charlotte have a blessed Christmas season with your family :)
Ernest Saves Christmas
Excellent suggestions everyone! My queue is going to be full of good movies.
keep 'em coming! =)
Post a Comment