.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Staff Christmas Party


Getting ready....lots of cookies...lots of festive drinks....yum!
And of course Lizby and Alyssa know how to pull of the awkward sweaters very well....they even pull off the awkward picture really well. Not sure what Nate is doing here....but it IS awkward. Good job Nate.

It was another great Christmas party with the summer staff of 07-10. I forgot to take pictures of everyone, so I really only captured the "ugly sweaters" of the group, but none the less they were important to capture. I especially enjoyed the matchy matchy tree sweaters by the newly engaged Abby and Andrew. I should mention they actually made their sweaters and apparently plan on adding 1 ornament to it each year....very nice. I just LOVE traditions.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad Nate felt better for the party, looks like a success. Love the ugly sweaters.

Alayna said...

These are great, Lissa! I'm bummed that I couldn't make it down, but I hope you all had that much fun. :-)