.

Saturday, December 04, 2010

first Christmas



Do you like our fake log in the fireplace? Fun!

Nate took Friday off and took me out for a *birthday breakfast*..it's not even my birthday, but he knew that was the only way to surprise me. It was really nice. We went to Farm to Fork and I had a delicious breakfast and LOTS of great coffee. We were pretty much the only ones there, so it was quiet enough for C to take her morning nap.
Afterwards we picked up a Christmas tree from down the road and bought some lights, cider and cinnamon rolls. When we went home we turned on some Bing, the fake fire, lite the candles and away we went on the decorations. It felt like Christmas!

Little C loves the tree. She can't stop looking at it...or I guess you could say she likes the lights on the tree. I let her touch the branches and the lights. She was so curious. I'm glad she can't crawl quite yet or I think we'd be in trouble.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nate is so thoughtful, what a nice surprise. Your tree looks lovely so does the fake log.
Charlotte is growing up so fast, my goodness she looks older in just one week.
My goodness.. She's definitely Daddy's little girl.