I'm not sure why, but these past 4-5 days Charlotte has not wanted to nap during the day. She's become really clingy and sensitive. She cries at the simplest things and does not at all want strangers to look at her or heaven forbid talk to her.
Today for example, she had the biggest yawns and was rubbing her eyes over and over. She even crawled into the living room and laid down on a blanket, but then got up when she saw me walk in. I felt so bad! She was obviously exhausted! So I tried putting her down for a nap, but she has been crying in her room for the past 1/2 hour.
One of my guesses is that she could finally be teething.
Yep, she is one of the only 10 month olds that I know without teeth. Our doctor reminded us that she has yet to meet a kindergartner without teeth, so not to worry.
Another thought I had was that she senses a change in our house. she is crawling around boxes in the living room, she sees Nate and I very preoccupied with life decisions, she may even sense our stress? Who knows. In the midst of our house chaos and other big life decisions I am trying to keep her on routine. Hopefully that will give her more stability in the day and help with her sleep routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It will pass Roo,
I bought her a baby doll today and will bring it to you Sunday.
I also found a couple of outfits.
Love, Mom
First of all, both my boys didn't get teeth till 9 or 10 months, and a good friend of mine her son got 6 teeth at 14 months. Second, I am sure C is just getting so much smarter to what's going on around her. She just wants to be around you. Chase is totally weaned now, (his choice, or course, "don't treat me like a baby.") Anywho, he still doesn't want anyone to put him down but me.... Heaven forbid, Chris puts him to bed now. Or wakes him up, all he wants is mommy to hold me. I LVOE IT!!!!!!
I am so excited to hear more about your home and your move. have a great weekend.
Love You
Jolene
Thanks Jolene!
Ya, I've noticed she doesn't like to "miss" out on things. Even if I'm not doing anything special while she's sleeping, I think she assumes I'm having a party without her. =) And if anyone else is home...my mom or Nate..oh you can forget about nap time. She just wants to be where the people are. =) Good thing we don't live in an apartment!
We are praying for you Lis. I was thinking about mothers day and what a wonderful loving Mom you are to Charlotte. She is truly blessed. Love Dad
Post a Comment