.

Monday, June 27, 2011

BEACH!










Our 5th anniversary celebration. We made it to the beach where we had spent our honeymoon 5 years ago. It was great to take Char with us. She's at the age where she likes sand and seagulls. The water was a little too cold for her, but we did bring her little pool to play in at the house.

We couldn't have asked for better weather! It was just so nice!! And it made it harder to come back home. What a restful place to be.

And we discovered a new restaurant thanks to Carmen and Leo. They gave us a gift card to the Beach Dog Cafe near MO's. It's great! I highly recommend their food, coffee, service etc.. It was great!

4 comments:

BCricket said...

I'm glad to hear you were able to have a nice and peaceful anniversary, and at such a memorable spot as well! It is always nice to visit special places with your best friend/spouse. I hope you have many, many more wonderful years together.

Wandering Knapps said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!! I love the pics of the Beach. When we visit OR we are going to try to make it to the beach. We want to go soooo bad. We would love some company. I'll let you know when. Much Love!

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a great time.

Jenny said...

Love all the photos - happy anniversary - so sorry we missed it! I did think about you the day before! 5 years!! woo hoo!