.

Friday, June 17, 2011

pictures




Looks like someone got into some stickers!

And these are some flowers that Grandpa Roy gave us on a walk through town. He is always giving people flowers as they pass by his place. They smell so good too! I was excited to see a very old pink peonies plant hiding in the corner of our yard.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow, beautiful flowers and an adorable baby. :-) I'm seeing more of Nate in little Charlotte every day - she is a great mix of the two of you!! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jenny, Charlotte is looking more like Nate everyday. But you can see you in her too.
She has the best of both of you.

Can't wait to see you guys.
Love, Mom

Wandering Knapps said...

I have that Madeline book too. Grandma Stuewe gave it to me in 1992. It is Carter's favorite. He loves that she was the smallest... Carter says, "like Chase". sooo sweet.