.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Week 1

Week 1 of camp is almost done. I can't believe how fast it's going.

We are all sick now with head colds and sore throats. Nate has had it for almost 3 weeks and Char and I are just now catching up with him.

This weekend we are headed to a friend's wedding in Washington at Whidbey Island. It will be a short trip - back on Saturday. I'm looking forward to visiting a new place. And we get to take a ferry.=)

Next weekend is our 5th anniversary! Our first big milestone year. It's been a good 5 years, more to come.

That's what's happening with us lately. July is starting to fill up on the calendar already too. And for some reason we have a wave of friends getting married this year. I had several friends get married right out of high school and then again right after college. This seems to be the third wave of friends getting married.

I will post pics of our trip later

No comments: