.

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

and it begins..

Summer has begun. In fact, we are into week 2 of our summer now. Nate has been at camp almost 2 weeks now with his summer staff for training. It's going to be a great staff. They are bonding already. Tonight they will continue with the old tradition of giving each staffer a camp name. The names usually come from a funny story or experience that happens at training or from their life story. I'm excited to hear what comes up.

Charlotte is enjoying getting to know the staff too. They just love her. She wasn't used to all this attention at first, but now she is starting to like it. =)

I am looking forward to this weekend. It will be a weekend of rest and a time to catch up with Nate. We have missed seeing him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

It was nice to see you and Charlotte today. Love the new hair style. At the airport waiting for dad. His plane must be late. I made it just a few minutes before I needed to be here. Portland traffic was really slow, it was a good thing I left when I did. Love, Mom