Yep it's true! We are expecting baby #2 in early March. I'm already feeling the affects of this one too. Charlotte has become used to finding me laying near the bathroom door. In fact, she now drags her toys down the hallway so we can still play. She is a good sport about it already. I'm sure she will be a great little helper and a great big sister.
This has already been a crazy summer for transitions...new house, different car, change in job structure for Nate and now a new baby. I think we're ready to call it quits on new things for a while. =)
We've enjoyed getting more settled into this house. Routines are starting to form and I like that a lot. Also, We're getting to know our neighbors one by one. We have a very nice young family that lives across the street. They have a little boy about the same age as Charlotte. I'm hoping to get to know them better soon.
Summer is going well for Nate. He has a terrific staff. They are all so responsible and great with the kids. That is a huge plus for him. It definitely makes his job a lot easier.
Last weekend we had our big family summer birthday celebration. It was a great time! I enjoy getting together with the fam! My mom has several pictures posted on her FB from the event.
That's about it! Just wanted to share the news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Lissa and Nate, that's fantastic news. I pray this next nine months will be blessed and any complications you have will be minor. Love you.
We are excited for your little family. Charlotte will have a sibling to play with.
I pray the morning sickness will be short lived. That your health and the new little one will go well.
We love your loving spirit.
Love, Mom
YAY! Congrats to your family!
Yeah, another little Forbes! We are so happy for you. Congratulations!
we love love love you guys! and we're so happy for you!
Ahhhh congrats Nate and Lissa! We are thrilled for you!!! Two little kiddos are so fun!!! Hope we can see you next week sometime! Congrats again!
Post a Comment