.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

surprise visit!

Our friend Emily, from Pennsylvania, called us on Sunday to see if she and Sarah could stay the night last night. "of course!" we said! It's not often that we get visitors from out east. It was so great catching up with both of them. I'm so glad they included us in their "out west" road trip. They had a lot of fun stories from their past 2 week adventures. We had the map laid out on the dining room table checking out all of the route options for the way back to PA. It made me a little hungry for a good road trip. I love those big long road trips!

I think our next one will need to be a southern route that includes a lot of states I've never been to like Louisiana, Tennessee, Georgia, the Carolinas etc... That would be a fun adventure!

3 comments:

Eric Stuewe said...

Ya I like the SE USA....very layed back and full of Sweet Tea :) you would like a trip there.

Jenny said...

Let us know when you're going and we can meet up. That would be fun - share a cabin somewhere!

Anonymous said...

I would like to visit those areas a bit more closely. Instead of airports and conference rooms.

I remember your friend, we had lunch at her place and she's a rachel ray fan. Sweet girl.