.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Who moved my cheese?

The book, Who Moved My Cheese, is very appropriate for this summer in our lives. A lot has changed in the past 2 months and it looks like change may still be occurring.


1. We bought our first home
2. Our car died, we bought a "new" one
3. We found out we are expecting baby #2 in the spring
4. Things at work are changing drastically for Nate

I think change officially covers every aspect of our day to day life.

I have the book Who Moved My Cheese on my dresser right now. I've been reading it and actually really enjoying it. I'm not an avid reader, but this one is a quick read.

anyway....more to come....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lissa---
I wouldn't be to worried about missing cheese (or anything else)--as many mice find out, locating cheese is not always pleasant--and remember, its' the SECOND mouse that usually gets the cheese anyway--so don't be in a hurry to find your cheese.
Blessings--
UNCA Dale

Marilyn said...

Lissa, A good chicken noodle soup and a piece of chocolate cake will solve everything. Take care, Love, Marilyn

Anonymous said...

That is a good book, we also have it on audio for when we travel.
Dad and I just had our cheese moved...big time.
LOve, MOM

Eric Stuewe said...

Lissa - when I first read that book I didn't really get it. Then I pulled it out this past spring and it hit me between the eyes. I needed it then with all the changes going on. Love Dad

Reid, Kim, Cohen, and Graidy said...

Sounds like some great changes to me! The last few months have been that way for us too! We bought another house, remodeled and rented out our other house, we had our second baby, and Reid quit his job and started his own business! Busy times but I keep reminding myself that all these changes are just getting us closer to our bigger goals in life!!! ;) Good luck with all your changes and we will see you next week! ;)

Wandering Knapps said...

Lis,
I LOVE to read. It's my fav thing to do when the boys take a nap. I am currently reading The Help. Great! I am going to see if the library has this book too, I am excited for the recomendation. I love books other people have read too.
Love you.