Here are some pictures of our new riding lawn mower given to us by John and Marilyn! Nate was so excited when they brought it over that he just decided to mow the whole lawn that night. Surprisingly it only took him an hour to mow the lawn! I'm thrilled to have this. I think it will be a great help. We do have a push mower too that my Grandpa Stuewe gave us as a house warming gift. It's a really nice Honda and it runs just great! I think it will be good to have both each for their own uses. This is a huge yard and needs to be mowed at least once a week. We have already had the summer staffers over a couple of times and we've had some fires in the "fire pit" out back. I'm looking forward to 4th of July. I think we will just hang out in the back yard and watch fireworks by our fire.
Thanks John and Marilyn for our new riding lawnmower!
1 comment:
It's a cute little thing. Now you can mow the front while Nate mows the back. Just a thought.
Post a Comment