Check out our cool picture banner!! Nate made it all by himself and it looks so awesome!
That's my talented husband. =)
Good job Nate.
All of these pictures were taken 2 years ago in Newport, OR. I took Nate crabbing for his birthday. And although we had a very memorable time I do recall that we didn't catch any crab that day. =) They were all too small to keep, so these little fellows in the pictures were soon released back into the wild. Our friends, the Rice's, took us out and showed us the way of crabbing! It was nice to hang out with friends and Nate with the smell of the ocean, sounds of the seagulls, and watching crab walk sideways on the dock!
I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't been before.
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great job, Naters. Love the new banner. Wanna design our Christmas cards? :-)
i do like the new banner. very sweet.
I love it! It really speaks of the day you had. The dock you went crabbing on, the outfits and the weather and the size of the crabs.
I'm with Jenny you could design a great Christmas card web page.But you probably should charge I know it took you a long time.
Post a Comment