





Nate has been outside taking some great pictures of Tilikum for some promotionals they are working on, so I thought I would share them with you all. The colors in Oregon have been gorgeous this year! We'll have to continue to capture them while they are still here. One of my favorite views have been the vineyards on the hills. They look like a blanket of yellow!
8 comments:
These pictures are fabulous. God's creation is amazing and Tilikum is a beautiful place. I'm so thankful that you both are working there.Lissa those a great shots, you have a good eye for a great picture. I love the lammas.
Enjoy the colors--they are gone here in Michigan and most of the trees are bare.
THANK YOU FOR POSTING A PICTURE OF BEAR!!!! I am totally gonna have to use that picture...Ah Tilikum!
We really need to catch up on the phone soon...when's a good time to chat?
Wow.... I have never seen Tilikum in the fall....it truly is BEAUTIFUL. I do love those photes. What a great photographer.
GORGEOUS VIEW! CUTE FRIENDS, TOO!
Makes me want to just come and visit for awhile....
Love, Mom Forbes
Lamas are funny and so are you guys.
I just wanna give ya both a big wet lama kiss (all slobbery and hairy...awwww, sounds sweet I know)
...think I can keep a pet lama in our studio...just a baby one...huh, huh...pleeease...
thank you for posting those pictures... so much =)
hey dude!! lissa!! nice to find you here, I clicked on your link from your parents. Do you live in oregon now? maybe I am confused.
i like the llamas...i want one, someday maybe.
bethany (jackson) canfield
Post a Comment