If only one of our cameras worked....you could see a picture of Nate dressed up as a Nerd, Me as a clown, Carol in fun orange and Bruce dressed up like a christmas tree!
We had fun playing cards games in the living room last night while we answered the door for the kids in the neighborhood. There were some pretty great costumes on last night. I think by far my favorite was a little lady bug! He had to ask me what I was even though I had a red foam nose, rainbow wig and a HUGE clown outfit and size 22 blue shoes on...but I thought that was great!
Afterwards we hit up some of our neighbors to show off our costumes as well. That was fun!
So now that I'm starting to get around more I'll be doing some work out at Tilikum with Nate. I'm just working through the month of November, but that will be nice to get out there and be involved once again.
Tilikum is beautiful right now. The trees outlining the lake are all in their fall colors and the fog usually stays settled on the lake until mid afternoon. It's a great sight!
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I have a photo of you guys from last night I can email to you.
Awesome! Thanks Heidi!
lissaforbes@gmail.com
Lissa
you've gotta post it. I'm all for seeing your groovy costumes!
i was just at tilikum with moto and was struck by how gorgeous fall is there. mmm...tilikum. i want to stop by the next time i'm in town and see you. kiersten and i should really come by.
Lissa'
It is great to hear that you are getting out and enjoying some of the things you have always loved - dress up, mother nature, hard work. These are great medicine.
We will probably be in Seattle for Thanksgiving, but hope to see you the weekend after. Luv ya, Gramdma & pa M
I would have loved to see what you two looked like. Chris and I were Winnie the pooh and Tigger. It was silly. Have a great week at Tilikim.
Jolene
Post a Comment