
Our cousins, Chris and Jolene Knapp, flew in from Texas a week ago for a fall vacation. They won't be here for thanksgiving, so our whole Stuewe family (or as many of us who could be there) got together for a pre-thanksgiving dinner...yum!
We ended up staying later with Chris and Jolene and playing pinochle. That was so much fun!!! I've always been intimidated by that game because it didn't have normal cards, but now I'm super excited to find other pinochle fans!!!
Now if only Chris and Jolene lived in Oregon that wouldn't be a problem....hint hint**
=)
5 comments:
I love it! Seriously, when we're all together again you've gotta teach us pinochle. I'm the same as you were... the game freaks me out because of the weirdness cards. Heard it was fun tho!
We will be playing pinochle soon. Thanks for teaching us 3 to 13.
next time we're there, we will have to play again. (it's always fun to beat chris at something...)
We will try to come in May for Lincoln City. But no plans to move back soon....
you are more than welcome to come visit anytime.
Oh, did you hear Aunt Auzie had her sisters visit last week in Texas, two of them bought houses.
Now you can have a good excuse to visit a lot more often.
I didn't know you guys played pinochle. We play too!!! Just think, we could have been playing the whole time you lived in Lititz. Now when you come to visit, we'll have to play. Tom & Becky
Joe and I LOVE pinochle and are always looking for people to play with. Whenever you have a free weekend and feel like visiting the oregon coast, call us!
~Steph
Post a Comment