We had a great week with Nates parents here. They were given tickets to visit us as a 30 year appreciation gift for teaching at their school. We are so grateful they were able to make it out here to meet little Charlotte and see us too. It was a fun week but also restful. And Nate was able to get most of the week off. He was ready for a break after camp.
This week C learned to smile and started to interact with us a little more. It is definitely more exciting when you can tell she sees you and she smiles at what your doing.
We are still working on the nap thing... I need to finish my book. I took a break because it was a lot of info all at once and we have been busy. I think she is getting better sleep though.
I will post pictures of our week soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad you had a great time with Nate's parents, and Charlotte is smiling. How special.
Hope you get the rest you need. Love, Mom
I actualy just bought the book again for Chase. He's had such a hard time adjusting, after returning from Oregon. His naps have been so inconsistent and he started waking every 2 hours at night agian. I have read only a few pages again, and man, you're right...there's so much info. Good luck mustering through. Once y'all get a routine. The fun begins. Till then, it might be rough sometimes, but hang in there. Know I am right there with ya!!!!
I'm glad to hear that things are settling down. Each and everyone of the milestones will be fun to remember. Smiling is one of the most memorable though. I'm still going through them too, Zennek just learned how to tie his own shoes and it is so great to see him so proud. Did you receive the package that I sent? I have another one to mail you as soon as it is full. Have fun with that cutie! Love you all!
Post a Comment