yum... Dan and Cheryl picked blackberries from our back yard. They just melted in your mouth!
Grandma Forbes and Charlotte at Tilikum
Of course you have to ride the Big Swing at Tilikum...even Cheryl rode it! I don't have a picture of it, but she liked it!
Out in front of the lake..it was a nice day
Our little family photo at Tilikum
Our crying photo shoot ;)
We saw this small grove of Sequoia's at the Hillsboro saturday market...Huge trees!
C is learning to play instruments!...or how to swing a bat!
Hanging out at Tunes on Tuesdays
Hi Grandpa!
C's first encounter with a species of another kind....Brownie the goat.
eating yummy food at Panadoria
Sporting the lovely dress Aunt Jenny made....so cute!
enjoying her buzz chair
Our first stop of the week was Multnomah Falls...I can't believe this is the first time we have taken the Forbes' there....it was a great day for it though.
She was a good little traveler. "where are we going now???"
We had a great week. It was fun and restful. Thanks for visiting us!!!!
3 comments:
Oh how I love the crying photo!! Miss you lots. It was great to see you last week. Charlotte is adorable.
I also like the crying photo too funny. The other pictures are great as well. I'm glad you had a restful time. I think I'll pick blackberries tonight they are still really good down the street just there for the picking.
Nate is going to have your daughter riding that goat before too long ...
Post a Comment