.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

looking out the window....a favorite past time


She loves to sit in her high chair and look out the main window in our living room. She watches the cars drive by and trees sway in the wind. funny girl!

Doesn't she look so small in this chair? It makes me laugh!
She has a bee on her bum!
a brissley kiss
look her face isn't even half the size of Nate's...she has a lot of growing to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Nate and Charlotte check to check.
She looks more alert now.
Miss kissing that little face myself. Look forward to seeing her this weekend.
Love Dad and Mom

BCricket said...

Oh my! I just love the pictures, especially the last one. She has the most beautiful eyes and such a cute little face. I can't wait to watch her grow. You will be amazed at how fast it happens too. She will practically be in school next week. So keep taking a million pictures, they are worth it!