The online journal of Nate, Lissa, Charlotte, and Olivia.
beautiful!
She is so very cute. Such a good baby too. Thanks for sharing these lovely photos. Hope you are feeling better. Grandma M
Oh Lissa I wish I was there. I miss you all already and it's been two days. This is so hard for me to live an hour away. I guess our gas budget is going to be higher. Love, Mom
GOOBER FACE!!!!! She's so awwwwesome at making funny faces :D
Post a Comment
4 comments:
beautiful!
She is so very cute. Such a good baby too. Thanks for sharing these lovely photos. Hope you are feeling better. Grandma M
Oh Lissa I wish I was there. I miss you all already and it's been two days. This is so hard for me to live an hour away.
I guess our gas budget is going to be higher.
Love, Mom
GOOBER FACE!!!!! She's so awwwwesome at making funny faces :D
Post a Comment