.

Friday, August 13, 2010

what a blessing

My friend Katy from church came over today. She asked if she could clean our house for us as a way to help us out. WOW! What a gift! She was here all morning deep cleaning my kitchen, bathroom, the floors etc...
It was great to chat with her and get to know her more too. Thank you Katy!! You blessed us today.

update on C's sleeping schedule. She slept SO well last night. I had her down at 5-8:30pm and was worried that she wouldn't sleep well during the night, but she feel asleep again from 10-2:30am! And again from 3-6:30am. I feel so rested right now.

I'm trying to have her take a nap right now, but it's not working.....I guess it's not always going to work, but at least we're trying it out. =)

Thanks Kim for lending us the book!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is sweet that Katy helped you out and you could get to know her better.
Glad you have the book to read and that the sleeping thing is working it's way out.
Love, Mom