Thursday, May 12, 2011
Looking back...
I was just checking out some of our oldest blog posts. And you may not remember this, but Nate was the actual creator of our blog and the sole writer for the first few months. He has some great stories to tell, but is much busier these days to write about them.
Anyway, this picture from one of his previous jobs as a grocery store bagger makes me smile. Although it was a challenging place to work sometimes, he sure made the most of it and came away with stories to tell.
And now our 5th summer at Tilikum has already began. I can't believe we have already been there almost 5 summers! It's been a great place to work. We've enjoyed the staff we have come to know and become friends with.
And I think Nate appreciates that he doesn't have to wear a tie to work everyday. Don't worry, he does still keeps all of his ties in a box on the top shelf of our closet. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is funny Lissa
Post a Comment