The inspector came by the new house today to check out the work Nate had done on the water pipe from the meter to the house. We passed with flying colors! Good work Nate! I'm so proud of him for trying this endeavor out on his own without any experience. He did well his first time out in the homeowner world. And I have to say he has done a fantastic job with the floor refinishing too. I'm so impressed by his work.
Our friend and housemate Angela came by today with her son Noah. They helped me paint a few more rooms in the house. We are getting so much closer to the move in date. I can't wait! It was a huge relief to have her help today as I'm getting more tired and just so antsy to have the painting part finished. But it takes time to get it done right, so we'll do what we can. My mom came up today and watched Charlotte for the day while I painted. It was nice to know she was in good hands so I wasn't distracted. Thanks Mom!
Nate is at the house tonight filling up the trench. I think Ben was going to head over and help him with that. Thanks Ben! We have great friends. If it's not too late when they return, I'll head over to finish up the primer in the kitchen.
I'm hoping to begin moving closets over tomorrow. I can do that with a baby no problem!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is wonderful Lissa
So excited about your new home and all the progress and results --- things look SPLENDID!
Wow! Lissa and Nate the house looks terrific. The hardwood floors are incredible. So happy for you guys.
Post a Comment