Well Nate just headed back to the house for the third time to finish up the floors. We're hoping this is the final coat of polyurethane. When he gets home I'll head out to start painting the kitchen cabinets. I can get to the kitchen without touching the wood floors, so we'll work with what we can get to for now.
Here are some pictures of the progress so far. I think they are turning out great! Nate is a little more particular about the floors than I am, but I guess he has spent more quality time with those floors too. =) He knows them well by now!
I've thrown in a few pictures of our backyard too. My Uncle John came over with his fantastic riding lawn mower and WOW I just LOVE our backyard. So grateful for John and his lawn mower. =) Did you notice the huge lilac trees in the far back corner and then this white one on the side? mmmm...the smells are fantastic!
And of course here is a picture of Charlotte at Home Depot. She likes driving her cart around.
Monday, May 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the pictures--the place looks wonderful (especially those floors)!
W.O.W!! What a difference! The floors are gorgeous and I love the green color, too! (of course all that pales in comparison to the cuteness of my adorable niece) :-)
Post a Comment