.

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Beautiful weekend

This weekend has been so beautiful! Perfect for playing outside and going on walks. In fact, C and I went on a long walk with some friends from church on Friday morning. We went to 2 different parks and let the kids play for a while. C wasn't really interested in the playground which is just not like her at all. We came home and I put her down for a nap. When she woke up, her entire body was on fire with a fever. I guess it's a virus going around. It lasts a few days. She doesn't seem too affected by it during the day....still runs around playing with her favorite little toy friends. But at night she just cannot sleep at all.

Last night Nate just stayed in her room and slept on the floor. I'm so grateful for him. There is no way I can sleep on the floor right now. We're praying this only lasts a short time as we're both growing very tired. We've taken turns napping. I guess in some ways this is just more prep for what's to come. =)

1 comment:

dan and cheryl forbes said...

So sorry Charlotte is sick....we will be praying that the fever will break and that she won't have dehydration problems...love you all soooooo MUCH! Thanks for the birthday call...sorry we missed you. HUGS & prayers!