I can see the finish line, but I'm not sure if I'm running towards it or parked at a picnic bench starring at it.
I have one week to go. Signs are pointing that it could be sooner. Of course I'm trying all kinds of things. Suddenly doing lunges down my hallway is the new mode of walking in this house. I heard pineapple juice helps.... Check tried that. Long walks... C might be tired of walking by now.
All this to say I am ready to have this baby. Or maybe I should rephrase that... I am ready to not be pregnant!
Huge difference. I'm not sure I will ever be "ready" to welcome a new little one in the house. I am eager to meet her... Just also a little nervous about how our daily lives will change. I know it will be wonderful. I'm excited for c to have a sister and I feel blessed to be able to add another child to this family. Change also naturally makes me nervous. And boy have we had a lot of change in these past few months.
I am eagerly hugging my pillow at night as though I'm saying goodbye to a best friend for a while. I've been trying to have friends come over almost every day in anticipation of isolation. Many changes to come.... Many wonderful changes to come.
I'm ready to get this party started!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We won't allow isolation!! Ready to meet the next little Forbes.
I'm looking to partying with your family. I can't wait to see Carmen's and Char's reaction to the new little one. We are so looking forward to meeting her to. We will be home soon.
I know how you feel - never ready to welcome a new baby! those first weeks are so wonderful and hard, every time. :-) The transition to 2 was SO much easier than I expected - I really dreaded it, and I really forgot how much new babies sleep. (which made it much better!) YAY so excited for a new little one!
Post a Comment