.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Progress

Well I had my final dr. apt today to see how things are progressing. I was at a 2 last time and today I was 3-4cm! Yay!
I have my apt all scheduled and we're ready with the car seat, packed bags etc..
My babysitters are arriving tomorrow for the week. =) All exciting news. I can really tell this is going to happen soon!

I really appreciate my midwife Stacey. She is just so great! She found a dr to watch over my labor who she really respects and she gave him all the details about my complications last time. He said he would look after me. I'm really feeling good about this.

And from the sound of it, I could try to still do a natural labor because of how far along I've progressed. We'll see. I'm trying not to have expectations of a fast labor, but it could still be quick.

more details to come....

3 comments:

Jenny said...

YIPEEEEE

Dianna said...

hope everything goes well for you and the new little one can't wait to meet her

Anonymous said...

We are packing our bags tonight