.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Getting closer

C had her dr apt last week. Turns out she has bronchitis and two ear infections. No wonder she hasn't been herself! The antibiotics really seem to be working well. Yesterday she was acting a lot more like herself.
I had cabin fever, so we did take a walk into town. She was all bundled up with her baby doll and kitty cat ( her two best friends.... They go everywhere with her). I think the outside air was good for both of us!

Well I am officially in the safe zone to have this baby. I'm waiting on an email from my midwife to know when my scheduled induction date will be. This is just a funny way to have a child- scheduled. I will be able to walk into the hospital pain free and check in at the front desk as though I was checking into a hotel. What a different experience from last time. With c, I could hardly walk or even talk to the ladies at the check in. Our conversation was interrupted by me breathing through contractions! This will be a new kind of experience.

Today I am freezing a few meals in preparation of being a busy mom.

6 comments:

Dianna said...

I can't wait to see little miss forbes Glad you like the hat Love you

Heidi Pender said...

C looked adorable with her baby on your walk!

dan and cheryl forbes said...

So happy that Charlotte is feeling better :)

Anonymous said...

Dianna that hat you made was adorable. I'm glad that you both were able to get out and are doing well. Love, Mom

Reid, Kim, Cohen, and Graidy said...

Good luck Lissa! You will do great and you are going to be such a great momma of two beauties!!! I can't wait to see pictures and see what her name is going to be!

I was induced with mine and I can only imagine it is a lot different than going to the hospital in pain! The day I had Graidy (I was induced in the afternoon), I paid our taxes, went to the post office, locked all of us out of the house, and dropped Cohen off at Grandma's! I would have grabbed a Jamba Juice too if we hadn't been running late after we locked ourselves out! ;)

Good luck!!!!!!!

Rick Moreno said...

I'm smiling for you and pray all goes well. C will be a good big Sis. (Just like your Big C). Love you.