As I get closer to my due date I find sleep to be harder and harder to get. Insomnia mixed with c waking up as well as the third trimester bathroom stops all break down to being up almost every hour.
Nap time with c has become a new necessity for me. And it's actually very peaceful. Ive never really been a mid day napper but I'm definitely learning to look forward to even just laying still for a while during the middle of the day. That seems to recharge me like a nap would.
I realize I have it pretty good that I can even take time to rest in my day. Some moms have several children who may nap at different times of the day or they may have home jobs that take up that quiet space during their day.
So I'm certainly grateful that I can nap.. Even as I write this at 4am.
Now to try to sleep.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment