Nate came home for lunch today. After we ate lunch he took me out to Tilikum for the rest of the afternoon. We went on a long canoe ride around the lake and saw all sorts of wildlife! There were so many newts and june bugs...even though it's not june....swimming around. I think we even spotted a water snake from a distance...good thing it was from a distance!!
The smells out here are fantastic! If this blog had a scratch and sniff option I would try to attach a smell of Tilikum. It's just that good!
We're going to come back to camp later on tonight to pick a few boxes of apples. The camp has about 10 apple trees and several varieties! Bruce, our housemate, owns an old fashioned cider press. We're going to have a cider press party later on with all the apples we pick tonight. Just another fun fall thing to do!
Monday, October 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yumm Yumm!! Cold fresh squeezed cider is the best!
Man...that sounds like a lot of fun....I think I saw an apple tree once here in Texas...I think it was dead...too dry...
I do also see alot of wild life here too....but it's so much bigger, and unfortunatly it's really close...
LEENY
Post a Comment