Yesterday I had my first appointment with the dietitian. I was so excited to go in and show them how much I had gained. After all I have a belly to prove it!!
As I jumped up on the scale my smile turned to shock! I lost more weight! I'm at a total of 12 lbs down. How can that be? I've been eating solid food and it feels like the refrigerator has a revolving door! But I think it's just the tail end of the sickness hanging on.
Good news is that my dietitian wasn't worried at all. She seemed to think that this was a normal beginning for most pregnancies and that I would be putting weight on again soon. She did give me some great food advice for how to add more calories...I never thought I would ever have to have a conversation with someone about HOW to gain weight. That certainly does not run in our family genes. But I'm excited to eat more cheese, peanut butter and granola!!!
We'll show her some good old fashioned Stuewe weight gain!
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Lissa,
I will gladly send you some extra that I have -- how soon would you like it? Very glad that you feel like eating again :)
Love, Mom F.
ha ha!! your funny! yes I'm glad to be eating again too. I think we're going to try to go to the coast today. Nate has the day off!!
I lost 15lbs with you, hopefully you will not loose more than that.It's great to have to gain weight.
love mom
Well...goodness. I think the Stuewe's won't fail you on this....I think that your blog is so funny. It's true who ever thought a stuewe would go to a dietition, and learnhow to GAIN weight? Good luck.
LEENY
Post a Comment