It's true, I can't hide my belly anymore! Nate and I went shopping on friday to get my first maternity outfit!! It felt so good to fit into a pair of pants comfortably! No more pajama pants for me! I've got the little stretchy ones now.
Another great thing that happened, I just hit the 12 week mark on sunday! We're now into the 2nd trimester! On saturday I was signed up to go to an all day woman's conference at the university. I wasn't sure if I would make it the full day since I haven't done anything like that in 2 months. But I did make it and not only for the conference for the WHOLE DAY!! We ended up going to a concert at the coffee shop later that night! I felt like I was back to myself again.
What a blessing! I'm hoping that will continue for a long long time now. =0)
So that's the good news.
Monday, October 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats on the first trimester and renewed energy! Hurray! Here's a little trick that let me wear my regular jeans longer - and this works best if you have some jeans that are a little low-rise. Take a hair band or heavy duty rubber band and loop it around the button, then through the loop and around the button again. Instant stretch and much more comfy. Also, you can find a great product called the bella band that will let your pre-pregnancy wardrobe stretch a little longer. Love you!
that's very creative! I'll give it a try!! Thanks!
Lissa,
So glad that you are feeling more like yourself! We love you so much!
Mom & Dad Forbes
I am excited for you and your stretchy pants!
2 weeks! :)
Post a Comment