I love to hear what others enjoy about the fall. For myself it is hands down the corn maizes!! I just googled corn maizes in Oregon and we have 11 in our area!!! That will take all month to conquer! But I think we will just go to the ever popular Suavie Island Maize in NW Portland. Here's a link to find it: thepumpkinpatch.com
click on the maize and you will be a-maized!! =0)
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Lissa,
I clicked on your link -- what a fun time you can look forward to having! Wish we could visit The Pumpkin Patch, too :) Don't get lost in the maze! I wonder how long it will take to go through it. Check out the homepage for some yummy recipes -- I forgot all about marionberries1 I imagine your dad is excited about the berry season. You think he will make a pie for you?
Love, Mom F.
Lissa, My favorite Corn Maze is off I-5 at exit 244, or 242, I think.....it's between Salem, and Albany. I got really scared there, and there are little cows you can ride, it's fun.
Jolene
I love EVERYTHING about fall!! The leaves changing, the smell of the air, the crisp weather, apples, pumpkins, and all the yummy stuff to make with those, getting out my sweaters...it's the BEST time of year!!!
The fall whats not to like. I love the leaves in all there ever changing colors. Fresh apple cider, warm fires in the fire place. The crisp fresh air and apples from our neighbors house. the squirrels gathering nuts. The end of summers vegetable soup. Wearing the flattering turtle neck sweaters that hide my wrinkled neck.
Love, mom
Post a Comment