The online journal of Nate, Lissa, Charlotte, and Olivia.
.
Wednesday, May 05, 2010
7 month picture
Here it is...the new hair-do. Kendra does a great job! I think she's my new gal for hair.
And then of course the 7 month belly picture. I'm growing!!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So cute Lissa love the hair do and the baby belly. I've been having fun today making a diaper cake. Now I'm making a stork directional sign. It's fun getting ready for baby Forbes
4 comments:
So cute Lissa love the hair do and the baby belly.
I've been having fun today making a diaper cake.
Now I'm making a stork directional sign. It's fun getting ready for baby Forbes
YEEEEEAH LIS (Cute hair)!
I love the hair, and of course I love little Miss Forbes. So good to see you both!! :-)
I love the hair! And of course...your cute belly!
Post a Comment