.

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

dr. apt

Yesterday was my 30 week apt. Things are still looking good. I'm right on target for baby growth (or I guess you would say belly growth). It's not hard for my midwife to find the heart beat anymore...in fact you can watch my belly jump when she moves the little gooey wand around my belly. That's my little girl jumping around.

It's official...I now weigh as much as my husband! And I'm supposed to continue gaining at least 1/2 lb. a week here on out. I will surpass him! But I keep telling myself, "this is healthy....this is a good thing." =) I already wear his sweat pants because mine are tight.
Oh, all the fun things that go with being pregnant.
I will say, my hair has never been this thick before and my nails grow really fast! In fact, I went to get my hair cut yesterday after my apt and my hair stylist spent probably a good 10 min on my head with just the thinning shears. I've never seen so much hair on the floor. But it's much lighter and feels better.

dinner's ready...gotta run!


6 comments:

dan and cheryl forbes said...

So glad for the good appointment and active little girl :) Love, Mom & Dad Forbes

Anonymous said...

Lissa any new pictures of you and the baby and your new hair.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Miss you!

Carmen da Silva said...

We want pics of the new haircut please :D

Rick said...

Interesting. My wife wears my sweatpants in spite of the fact that they're already too big for her...

Wandering Knapps said...

I passed Chris with Carter and CHase.....I used his sweatpants all the time with Carter. He says that I streched them out everytime he wears them now, since they are a little big on him now........I just think he lost weight.........right?
You're right, it is healthy. You look great. I don't like having long nails, so I am constantly cutting mine.
Have a great week.