It may be raining right now, but for our family summer has already begun.
Graduation for the college students was on Saturday and Nate's first day of training with his support staff was yesterday.
What does that mean for us? Pull the wheel blocks 'cause this train is a movin'. And it won't be slowing down until mid September.
We look forward to this time of the year. All of Nate's planning over the course of the year will finally come to fruition. I personally look forward to the training weeks with the staff. It's exciting to see all of their personalities coming together. Usually it involves a lot of energy and creativity. I will need to take extra naps during the day to get ready for it.
I have noticed already that my own energy level has gone down quite a bit. Sleeping has become a new challenge all in itself. I now sleep in a cloud full of pillows. Nate has learned to adjust to the additional pillows that have taken over the bed. My legs have been cramping up again lately. I'm trying to drink more water and stretch them out.
All in all things are going well. On to summer #4!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Praying for you guys with the busy/fun season beginning!
Lissa - does your town have a local prenatal yoga class? I've been having the same issues and found a place that has a free prenatal yoga class once every two weeks. I'm going to try it out. I've researched it and everything about it has convinced me that prenatal yoga can help our aches and pains in a huge way!
I've heard body pillows work well too. It just means your getting closer. Love, Mom
oh gosh! summer #4!
Sending my prayers to you and all the amazing support staff!! :-)
Extra prayer going up for both of you and the new staff...didn't realize it started this week...oh, boy, oh boy....glad that you got a way for a rest when you did :)
Love you lots!!!!!!
I have heard bananas hep with leg cramps. I also pop a benedryl every night to help me sleep. My doctor said it's okay, but you may to check with yours. (Also just FYI, Benedryl, Tylenol, and Motrin were all recalled. SO make sure to only get either the off brand, which is much cheaper anyway, or the kind that wasn't recalled.)
Post a Comment